Skip to content
Kane and Mushtare (co-hosts). Tea for Teaching podcast. First episode released on November 1, 2017. Episodes are released weekly.
- Guffey, Ferranto, and Mushtare. “Bringing Access to Design Practice: Teaching Inclusion in the
21st Century,” CAA Conversations Podcast (October 22)
- Rank and Mushtare. “Personas as a Tool for Teaching Civic Communication.” Journal of General Education. (forthcoming).
- Rank, Mushtare, Tylock, and Huynh. “Transforming Campus Voting Drive Into Interdisciplinary Service-Learning Projects.” Journal of Higher Education Outreach and Engagement, Vol 23, No 2, 2019. 131–146.
- Mushtare, Rebecca. “Beyond the Visual: Designers With a Seat at the Table.” Transformation: The Changing Nature of Design in the 21st Century. Association of Registered Graphic Designers (2016).
- Chesler and Mushtare. “Collaborative Media Production, Authorship, and Distribution.” Issues in Engaged Scholarship: An Exploration of Community-Campus Collaborations. Colin L. Powell Center for Leadership & NYMAPS. New York, 2013. Print.
- Burns, Mushtare and O’Connor. “Cross-Disciplinary Digital Literacy in the Age of Apps and Mobile Devices.” Emerging Pedagogies for the New Millennium: A National Symposium (2011). Web.
- Mercer, Mushtare, Naaeke, and Tannen. “Striving for Symbiosis: Developing a Partnership to Serve the Community and the Mission of the Liberal Arts Education.” Engaging Students in the Community and the World: A National Symposium (2010). Faculty Resource Network, Conference Editors. New York, 2011. Web.
- Mushtare, Rebecca. “College Students Work on Community Projects.” Education Update. September 2010. p21. Web.
- Mushtare, Rebecca. “Confessions of a Feminist Cyborg.” Beyond Burning Bras: Feminist Activism for Everyone. By Laura Finley and Emily Reynolds Stringer. Santa Barbara: Praeger, 2010. 178-179. Print.
- Mushtare, Rebecca. “Failing is NOT an Option.” Defining and Promoting Student Success: A National Symposium (2009). ˜Faculty Resource Network, Conference Editors. New York, 2009. Web.
- White, Rebecca. “What is a Book? A Visual Exploration.” International Journal of the Book: Volume 2 (2004): n. pag. Web 1 July 2010. Web.
- White, Rebecca. “Dictionary: A Semiotic Experiment.” Cosign 2004, University of Split, Croatia. (2004): n. pag. Web 9 September 2010. Web.